Monday 20 May 2019

My first blog post.

I have always wanted to write a blog. Sharing my sewing projects, work and various craft passions.


Yet it wasn’t until I went through a health blip, that I decided to go for it. So here I am.

Hello and welcome.


Many people ask me, why? I have chosen to call my handmade business ‘Messmouse Creations’. It first started out as a nickname, whilst an art student at Bournville School of Art. Because I’m petite in height and can be rather messy, while creating.
I love the name, as it’s unusual and comforting.

So until the next post.

                                         Happy Creating.


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. just worked out i need to reply on the laptop and not ipad. i will get the hang of it, eventually. xx

      Delete
  2. Love your blog Rachel! Really great to “meet” you. Hope you have a lovely time blogging and being messy when you’re creating (commenting from a position of deep knowledge��) Warm wishes Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clare just worked out how to reply, need to use laptop eek.
      It was lovely to meet up with you too. As for the messy part, that will always be the case :)) catch up soon xx

      Delete
  3. Hello lovely Rachel
    Well done on setting your blog up. It last going to be fun following along
    Love lynn xx

    ReplyDelete